Friday, October 9, 2009

Conversation

Who was talking? The world sounded so funny now a days, everyone was speaking into a cloth. A muffled sentence or phrase. Like speaking normally is a concept that everyone seem to just have, forgot!

Nostalgia started when I was a child, who used to cover her ears and hum to block out the shouting. Now many years later I tend to think my ears are still ringing because of it.

Who was speaking me or her? I cant distinguish who is who when the emotion, suffering, pain, and bitterness of our voices runs together so deep. Really similar she and I. Is it because of these paralle likeness that I makes me wanna crawl into her lap and sleep?

The rain clouds in my mind clears when she smiles, and I felt the need to capture that sunshine moment. I want to listen, because she is shy. And when I do, it dont change that fact that my hands are still cold and my faces still wet but I find that my thoughts become warm just for a sec.

Thank you.