Monday, March 29, 2010

Just me, part 1

She is just me. A girl who drinks tap water from a jug by her bed, just so she didnt have to lift her head and venture into the bathroom to sip from the faucet. Sticky notes and unreadable prose lines

the walls inside and outside her dwelling place. Because she is too scared to go and let the sun shine on her face. She likes it better in the dark. Where no one can see that she is just a girl who is in denial of the love that epically fails over and over...for the right reasons. But she is stubborn.

She begs her mother to take back as her daughter because she didnt want to be a women. Because she was frighten and hurt and she didnt want to be a grown up anymore. Too care less and feel less, when it comes to living the good life she is poor.

Over coming her shyness years ago but she cant let go the thoughts of what their thoughts were about her. Sometimes she forgets about me, and forget that it is not her but me they see.

Just me.