Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I am...

Get on your feet and walk your damn self to heavens gate. Because I am tired and Because I am weighed down heavily with my own burdens digging into the skin on my shoulders, breaking my back, twisting around my ankles. And yet you still snap...at me like I am some fucking dog.

Oh? okay.

I will come, but dont be surprised when I bite your hand off. Dominance may not run strong in my blood but I am no bodies bitch. I am a Queens daughter so if you dont know you better ask somebody who you be fuckin with.

Raised in the fatherless tribes, so it shouldnt be such a surprise that my pride wont let a man come near me. No matter how empty, there will never be a hole deep enough for your cock to fit inside.

My heart is made to love a woman and because I am sensitive, I need someone who knows how to cry with their face towards the sky.

Watching me, crying with me, as I carry my burdens.