Monday, September 6, 2010

Canvas and lies

The red paint splashed on her, trying to dry, its way permanent to the skin. Dripping from red hair on to my cheeks seeping into the between and betwixt
In each crease did I feel it tickle down.

Today was red. The drugs unfortunately enhanced the hues. And afterwards I was still sicken with red. Ugly staining red. It smelled of death and decay. Putrid with its presence on my flesh.

Bright fucking red. Powerful and obtrusive. It was until I was given green, and blue and orange. Purples, and yellow, yes sweet sickening yellow I miss you also. More than lavender, and black, silver, white and amber.

Pink, indigo, Oh god, magenta and lilac.

Finally! I took a shower and watched it wash down the drain. No more red. Red. Red. Red Trying to dry, dry, dry its way permanent on my skin.