Sunday, April 3, 2011

In some we see

I have an headache
From sleeping in the sun for
too long.

Trying my hardest to dream my life away
For I am the daughter who longs to
Return to the dark womb

To take the place of her stillborn sister
And have only undeveloped dreams
Of the chilled outside world.
Unaware of demons, gods, angels, saints, and spirits
Unaware of expectations you didn't want
Lover you desperately need

But I am 20 years too late with my request
Said mother because there is no way your getting your
ass back in.

But I was relentless and determined and tired
I ask, well can't you take me in your arms instead?
Let me rest my head against your bare chest
And sway me to sleep?

I still think till this day I broke her heart
She saw herself in my broken sadness.
And saw that she couldn't fix me because
She was fighting, battling, and tossing and turning
herself

The next night mother wore her favorite light blue
nightgown, and went to sleep hanging from the ceiling.

Now I am stuck alone
with 20 years of experiences
20 years of unrest and
20 years of living a still death.

So far only being able to find
3 ultimates trues of life

1. That the most intimate place to kiss a women
is on the Inside of her wrist
In between the creases because
No two lips coming together
Will ever be sacred again

2. Empathy is a weapon
Ignorance is the gun
And the target is man

And I have been walking around
With the biggest fucking target painted red
On my forehead.

3. There are three kinds of insomniacs in the world
Those who won't fall asleep
Those who can't fall asleep
And those who can't stay asleep.

The frustration lay in knowing you
Can and knowing you can't at the same time