Thursday, July 14, 2011

The And Series

Ball and Chain

I want to love you.
I said to my body.

A type of feather-light love that wouldnt
strain bone, crack spines or
bruise my lips when I lie.

Body. I said, this shit aint fair
what your doing to me.
Your too heavy and I am sinking
into this wine too hard and too fast.

With your heavy love feeling like the
ball and chain around my thighs
My thighs are, sore thighs.
With the amount of strangers that keep
falling in betwixt and between.

I want to love you,
but you make my arms too heavy.

Honey I said, this shit aint fair
what your doing to me.
As I sink into
the winetoo hard and too fast.

--

Dependency versus Cruelty

Dependency is not a weakness but a default in ones character that is priceless.
Cruelty is never being able to spend another night in another arms.
Afraid of waking up to them fucking me bloody, bruised, red, and raw.

---

Blood and sTeam

I fill the hollow inside your bones.
And pounding on your ear, till I become known.
Do you feel me run my

fingers calmlyalong the sides your chambers?
I have no choice but to float
as you force me, pump me, and push me.

Do you feel me behind your eyes
As I see you before mines?
I turn cold inside your shivers.

So please dont feed me too much
sugar and clog up our world with too much
fucking syrup and honey.

--

Dehydration and Sex
Lips softer than rain
I drank. Every. Last. Drop

--

The Bed Spoke and Smiled

The bed was crowded; not that it mind. Havin' a day off from bein'
weighed down by her loneliness was refreshin.

---
Untitled and Melancholy

Hope only breeds eternal misery
When you look into the abyss

The abyss
will be looking back into you.

So be careful in what you hope to find,
you may receive hell within
your own confines.


---

I dont love you anymore.


Her stare was hard.
Like a rock that was thrown from her hand
and was caught by
my face.

I can taste blood
from where I accidentally bit the insides of
my cheek.

And fuck did it hurt.
the stare. Not the rock metaphor used
to describe the stare.
That was all figurative

But the 5 words that
followed was the actual pull of the trigger
 to the gun that released
the metal bullet which pierced
my heart and literally killed me.