Wednesday, September 12, 2012

S & M

I surmise today that sly slicker is being played here.
I state solemnly, all suits and sways who be slowly
streeting down the walkway. Singing salty pleads to seeds solicitous
hope to slither in my lady’s garden. I state here this Sunday
that all suits and sways who be slowly streeting down the
walkway to sweep those sweaty sacs to the curb when my Satin-Flower
comes swaying. Save the scraps and squalls for some other broads.
Because my Sweet Sapphos will always swelter in splendid spring for me
For she sincerely loves my pussy.

&

This is for those mean mannish macin mavericks that dont know
my mistress’s favorite meals are my mac lips on make-up.
Don’t know that her hum’s are meaning filled memories that grows more
marvelous as we continue to bring moments alive.
They don’t know that minors combined with majors becomes our moans
is just as melodic music more magically than magic
itself to me when muttered. 
Mavericks do not understand, that misgivings doesn’t matter anymore,
only maturity matters.
That and every meticulous minuscule atomic-maelstrom making itself
beyond the moon with her and I, only matters to me. Oh and this magnanimous mouth

sincerely loves tasting her pussy.