Saturday, May 29, 2010

Named What I Wished I Had Learned 20 Years Ago

A nice expert I found. Kool shit.

I am an INFJ and I wanted to share what I wish someone had told me 20 years ago.

1. An INFJ is only 1 to 2% of the population consequently stop wasting energy on trying to get 98% of the people to understand you. Its a waste of your energy. The energy is better spent making sure you understand yourself.

2. IF you are one of those INFJ's that is highly empathic as I am you are going to be pulled to those people that are seriously damaged. You tend to be highly protective of your inner-self and the only ones that can get through generally are those in a great deal of psychic pain and you are going to want to fix them so that you don't have to feel their pain. Go with your spirit on that as you will make the world a better place however you must make sure you actively ASK God and the Universe for people who will bring Balance into your life or the damaged people can ruin you.
This also goes for people who are physical healers like doctors and nurses(Reiki healers, shamans laying of hands ect). You need balance. Ask for it.

3. You are going to be hurt by people you love the most. That being said don't be a victim about it and don't castigate yourself because you may continue to love that person long after they have violated you. Trust that love has a reason that you may not see YET. Don't be bitter and don't hold on to the hurt. Love sees further then you do. It sees beyond the bounds of physical life and INFJ's definately know how to love but we sometimes don't know what to do when it appears to have backfired and hurt us. When that happens trust your spirit and not your mind and don't waste the energy to analyze what went wrong. Trust nothing went wrong except where you know it was wrong on your part. Learn from what you did and move on.

Recently I had the experience of having a stroke. People who I loved but with whom I had a falling out with , some years ago: Perhaps because I dragged them some places psychically that they weren't able to deal with at the time but the message I brought was one they needed to hear.

I was shocked out of my head when some of them walked into my hospital or made contact with me over the distance of time. I saw I wasn't wrong to have loved them. Only that being human I doubted myself when things appeared to go wrong. But truly loving someone even if it appears to backfire on you is never wrong . It is a blessing you send out into the world and sometimes you get to see it come back to you when you least expect it.

Also when you love pay attention to the details, be in the moment because there is no guarantee that the object of that love will be there with you always. You can grieve when they pass or you can know that you relished every moment with them and have enough to get you through.