Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Draft

I miss her but
I am not depressed yet,
but give me a couple more days.
No right now I just have an
over active imagination.

Boredom doesnt help either,
because when I am not
sleeping or eating I am thinking
about how much I want to cook for her
or dream of her lips.

Or daydreaming of her lips
while I am cooking.
Which I will argue does not
correlate to the fact that
I have burnt noodles for the 3rd time.

This rectangle mattress
has become my prison
and the numerous blankets
are the ropes that holds me down
preventing my escape to go out and find her.

To take her when I do,
in my arms no matter
where or what she is doing
and proceed to give her a very
hot and sexy reason we should never part.

I have taken to making paper origami
to the pass the time, and
I plan on giving them to her
when she returns
but so far I only have

23 Cranes,
45 roses,
11 flowers, and
5 elephants
Along with the 8 love letters

I wrote but didnt send because
I wanted to see the look on her face when she read them.
And I know each word will sound corny and sickening
as a candy-corn smeared with chocolate to the rest of the
world but I say screw you haters

I think metaphors
comparing our love to sunshine rainbow is original
because I am the first to give her sunshine rainbow love
I am still bored however
and I still miss her.

And with all the presents
that have been accumulating
in a small pile beside our soft love making nest,
all I ask in return
is a sweet kiss and for her to

grab my hand and promise
to never leave my side again.
Or at least take me with her
the next time
she goes to the corner store.