Friday, December 17, 2010

Well, I guess I have turned back into a poet.

But I have no voice. I've got three weeks of free time on my hands and dammit I don't want to spend it trying to find that missing sound.

2:10 am, still early I see.
Question of the night, why are all the fucking clocks wrong in this room.

You are a poet if...

Have an irregular sleep pattern

Don't think you have a habit but drink coffee or smoke cigarettes religiously

Is neurotic

Is a bit out of touch with reality

Thinks odious and pious are cool words

Have a list of cool words

tv makes you bored

Thinks 20th century modernist poets had the right idea about life

Prone to depressing thoughts about life

Your own worst critic

Notice small details

Make bizarre connections with random stuff

Introverted

Hates and needs to be alone

Neurotic

Eccentric, quirky, or just weird