Saturday, August 14, 2010

Childs land

Will there be, a time for us to see one another as just friends?

I remember once having our own kind of paradise in between hours and seconds. That was a minute ago. But never again could it be the same when the sun goes down. No longer standing in the sight of you.

For its when the protective stray wolf venture out on to the playground. Our domain...and starts to build their own castle in our sand...Im sorry dig their own castle in my sand. Taking a hold of your throat and ripping out a smile from me at the boldness of it all.

Nor in the morning, when the emotions are so sweet that my teeth would rot off from all the sugar. When I wake up, I hear nothing and feel even less. No longer do it feel worthwhile. As I no longer second guess.

So when will it end? There has to exist such a thing as rest, between just friends and almost lovers.