Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 25

Never before have I felt such a multitude of emotions for anyone. This moment right now, my heart beats not only in my chest but in my throat, my mind, my sex, and in my eyes. I am in awe at how similar we are, but so different at the same time. Parallelism isnt the right word, but its the closest.

My number of past relationships is greater but that only makes me more seasoned and knowledgeable in the field of pain. I think this is why I am so frighten. I am not even in her presence and yet feel so compelled to do everything in my power to make her smile.

I am aching with every breath I take. If I was frighten before then there is no words to describe what I am feeling right now. Bitter acid stirs in the back of my mind when I think of all the shit we have to go through. I think its so unfair that in order to find love, we have to experience the pain of heartbreak.

God, I am so tired to having my heart broken by the people I thought would take it in their hands and kiss it gently. I must have faith though. Because If I loose the hope that one day I will find my mate, then I wont ever see myself being whole.