Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Draft 1 issues poem

I am fucking beautiful
When I look in the mirror and see my alabaster skin, silky and untainted
I becoming giddy and warm inside for I am pure as snow
My baby soft head, is smooth and shaved down the to scalped.
I love rubbing lotion on it messaging the meaty flesh that cradles my superior brain within in its walls.

And I hate covering up my skin head just because some uppity, nosey ass folks down at the unemployment don’t like my swastika, tattooed right in the back of my white noggin.
No I cant see it, Yes I did want It there,
Got the nerve to look at me like I am fucking Hitler himself and deny me the rights I was born and obligated to have.
No I am not Hitler, I aint that luck but if I got the chance to meet I would give him a good slap on
the back and say well done.
But it wasn’t enough for God help us all, look who is running the county.
Next thing we know, were going to be swinging from the trees and hugging on one another like
We are all at some damn hippy fest.
No, I don’t have no job all the spicks and wetbacks got em.
What do I do all day?
I sit on my stoop, morning, noon, and evening and watch.
Watch as the coons walk by with their heads down because they know I am staring.
Listen to the radio as the japs and jews, gays and muslims dominate this country, bring it further down the path of disgrace.

Laying with our women, spoiling and corruption our children
But one day, we are going to have our holy war just as God intended
Blacks versus whites on the street and we all know who will be victorious.
I get hard just thinking about it.
And just so you all know, I aint going no where until that day comes
This is my home, I was born and raised
Just as my daddy and his daddy and his daddy
Born and raised
Right here.