Sunday, October 24, 2010

Stupid people piss me off. I am tired of having huge globs of bullshit like substance being spat out of peoples mouths, and it landing right next to my ear. Then like some sentient being try to absorb itself into my skin, as if I am some kind of fucking sponge. I stand there rendered speechless because I cant decided which string of curse words would be best to employ to cause the most damage when scaring them away from me.

But I can only dream

For I am too nice. And would not want my feeling hurt if I were a stupid person. So I absently nod my head like I actually give a damn. The one thing about stupid people is that they are blissfully unaware of their own stupidity, and for this I can not fault them. No matter how much they piss me off. God I hate being a nice person...