Sunday, October 10, 2010

Searching for meaning,
noticing what is missing, and what is there. Feelings of melancholy and nostalgia,
and longing for the unavailable.

I got so high the other day I forgot, who is me? what I think I am. and where I thought was. Laid strung out on the grass for everyone to see this different world.

I gave the children a brief look into reality. We are not all fucking perfect, I know this to be absolute truth and I basked in it. But everyone is so damn dull in this place. 2D, in what it is to feel. I feel it was my purpose to remind them that they were sheep.

You appreciate the special, the humane and the beautiful. beautiful. beautiful.
You like to put your personal signature on everything you touch. Its the nature of a creator. Change, change, change will capture us all.