Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Faults of humanity, war

Crying solves nothing.
As all violence is bright,
and there is no way to conceal
it from the world. From the peoples
sight.

So what do you want from me?
Yellow fires and Red, innocence
I will not give in to the cries and brightness of humanity
We throw enough paint at one another already.

I will live in
bliss, I will know
sadness, melancholy, somber
more so than I already do.
Oh yes, I know these emotion very well.
Enough to know that I wish I didnt.

But without miseries
We wouldnt be able to submerge our souls
to the joy, playfulness, and love
I know lives with in all life.

It is for this reason that I repeat,
All violence is bright
crying solves nothing.
Tears only mock us with their presence.

This is an irrational
behavior but I never said we were perfect.
Humanity have weaknesses and flaws that is bright with war.
But that only strengths my resolve
in allowing no one to ever get the chance to see
tears, from sadness, running down our
cheeks ever again.